Tuesday, February 17, 2009

When you point one finger, three are pointing back at you

Him, excitedly, in the backseat with his sister discussing ghosts and witches: "It's true, Mom! I saw it! There was a witch flying over a mountain. No broom! And there were two people that talked about how they got attacked, and . . . . it's real! It was on YouTube!"

Me, slowly and carefully, and maybe a little condescendingly, "Honey, you can't believe everything you see on YouTube, or television. There are people out there, CRAZY people that put all kinds of nutty stuff out on the internet . . ."

Him, in a stage whisper to his sister, "I DARE you to say 'Yeah, like YOU!' "

2 comments:

jimbizzle said...

Man, I wish she would have said that! That might have made me pee my pants from laughter.

Anonymous said...

to put it out there i almost peed my pants from laughing then mom turns around and asks whats so funny then i look him with the face that says who says it know and he points at of course me so i say it like "rember when you say they are crazy people on the internet mom says yes then i say he says like YOU" then she laughs it was funny/crazy